Wednesday, July 27, 2011

tribute

I've mentioned before that I've got a fierce independent streak. As independent as I might be, I need people in my life, for many reasons. I want to dedicate this blog to one of the most selfless people in my life, my brother.

The place I moved into has a great balcony, but it wasn't accessible. There was no simple solution to change that. My brother and I both love the challenge of finding unusual solutions. Unfortunately, we have working styles that are polar opposites. Despite that and an insanely busy life, my brother gave me the time and effort to solve that problem.

Today I went out on my balcony by myself for the first time. I watered my garden. I picked tomatoes. I watched the world from above. I wondered how I could ever thank my brother properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment