Monday, June 20, 2011

there will be days

No matter how well things may be going (or not so well) you're going to have 'those' days, and oh yes when they happen you can't remember it ever being that bad. I'm a control freak, no two ways about it, and 'those' days piss me off like there's no tomorrow. If I can offer any advice, it's to just let it happen. Fighting it will (in my experience) just make things worse. It's kind of like tugging at an elastic chord, the more you fight with it, the bigger the snap when you eventually have to let go. Accept the reality that it's there and it'll pass.

I personally find occasionally reacting with a swearword is ok, but if you aren't alone, remember, use the inner voice. Recently on one of 'those' days, I let out a mouthful thinking I was alone in my underground parking. Not the best way to meet a new neighbor....

No comments:

Post a Comment