Thursday, June 16, 2011

sharing

I've often thought that life as a quad can be very lonely. Don't get me wrong, I've got some amazing friends and family that are a big part of my life. But there are things you go through as a quad that they'll never be able to understand. Like dropping something on the floor, spending a few minutes picking it up only to drop it again. That's how I learned to swear like a pro.

I had a brief chat with another quad today, and it reminded me of two things... first it's nice to be able to talk with someone who has been through some similar things and has a bit of an understanding of what my life is like. Secondly, whether you are a quad or not, we all go through experiences in our life that no one else can truly understand. So I guess something we all share is that we all have aspects of our life that can feel lonely.

No comments:

Post a Comment