Sunday, October 16, 2011

sorry

Its been weeks since I added anything to this blog. I told myself it's because I couldn't think of anything worth sharing. Truth be told, I've been going through so many changes and challenges I was scared I would be using the blog as my 'therapist' and just complain about how hard everything has been. That might have some benefit to me, maybe to you, but it just didn't feel right so I haven't blogged.

I've been preparing for one of the biggest changes I've had in years, starting a new job. I mentioned it here previously, and I'm finally starting work tomorrow. On top of that, I've been organizing my switch from a manual chair to power chair, from driving a sports coupe to a minivan, handling another broken leg, but mostly dealing with all the government red tape involved in these and other issues. It's been difficult, and has taken at times every ounce of drive I could muster.

I can see now that I'm at the point where I'll begin to see some of the benefits of everything I've been working on. It's like that sometimes. You have to get though a lot of crap to begin to see the light. It's been a lot of crap all at once for me, but now I hope to have some fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment