Sunday, August 21, 2011

creativity

I've mentioned how important creativity is in finding ways around things that I couldn't otherwise do. You can be the creative one, or find others who have that gift to add to your life.

Here is one of the important creations I use. It's a part of the transfer board I use to get into my car. I found that as I moved my butt forward to get around the chair wheel, the board would often move. This little sliding metal bar moves to hold the board in place. It locks in behind the wheel frame so the board can't move forward. I hope the pic hows a bit of how it works.



separator" style="clear: both; text-align: center;">

2 comments:

  1. Great idea! I have a site you might like... I'm creating an accessibility map of Montreal.

    www.worldonwheels.ca or
    www.roulersansfrontiere.ca

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete